Last Revised: October 7, 2021
Pixeline Technologies Ltd. and its affiliates d/b/a as evmux (“evmux” or “we”) respects the privacy of its websites' users (“User” or “you”) and is committed to protect its Users’ personal information. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use about you when you use our primary websites at http://www.evmux.com/ and http://www.pixeline.co.il/ (the “Sites”). Please read the following carefully to understand evmux’s views and practices regarding your personal information and how evmux will treat it.
Table of Content
- Who we are
- Your acknowledgment of this policy
- Which information may we collect about Users?
- How do we collect information about our Users?
- What are the purposes of the collection and processing of information?
- Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
- Your Rights
- Location of Your Data
- Third Party Service Providers and Third Party Software
- Links to Third Party Websites
- Data Retention
- Have any Questions?
Who we are
In this policy, references to evmux, or to "we" or "us" are to Pixeline Technologies Ltd., which is a registered company in the state of Israel (No. 514375161) at Omarim 6 ,Omer, Israel. Individuals wishing to contact us about data protection issues may do so by writing to us at the above address or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your acknowledgment of this policy
Which information may we collect about Users?
We collect from Users of our Sites, two types of data and information:
Non-personal Information. The first type is non-identifiable and anonymous information. Non-personal Information, which is being gathered, consists of technical information and behavioral information that does not pertain to a specific individual (“Non-Personal Information”).
You may access and browse the Sites without disclosing personal information, although, like most websites, we passively collect certain Non-Personal Information from your devices, including: (i) technical information such as the type and version of your device and its operating system, the type of browser, screen resolution, device browser and keyboard language, Wi-Fi connectivity and the type and name of your device and/or browser, etc.; and (ii) behavioral information which may include the User’s click-stream on the Sites, the activities of the User on the Sites and additional information of a similar nature (collectively, “Technical and Behavioral Information”). We may also use third-party service providers such as Google Analytics to obtain detailed analytics on the device and the User's behavior on the Sites.
Personal Information. The other type of information we collect is individually identifiable information. To put it simply, this information identifies an individual or is of a private and/or sensitive nature, such as your contact information (“Personal Information”), including:
Personal Information which is provided voluntarily:
- Communications with evmux: Personal Information you provide us as part of any communications with evmux, by any means, including by approaching our customer services or during sales calls (such information may include marketing and communication data that includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences).
- Contact Details: when you enquire about evmux's services via the Sites, we will ask you to provide us some or all of the following details: full name, e-mail address and a free text message.
Personal Information collected via technology:
- Geolocation data: while using the Sites we will access, collect, process, monitor and/or remotely store "geolocation data", including through the collection of IP addresses and other similar information to determine your location for analytics and security purposes. Please note that we may also analyze your IP address, using our third party service providers, in order to determine the name of the company whose IP address you have used to browse our Sites, for the purpose of locating prospects and in order to analyze our Sites' traffic.
- Technical and Behavioral Information: to the extent that the Technical and Behavioral Information detailed above under Section 3.1 will be linked to or associated with a specific individual then such information will be considered as Personal Information.
- Identifiers: such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, your Unique Device Identifier (UDID), or another unique identifiers.
- We may cross-reference Personal Information with other Personal Information we have about you and any Non-personal Information connected or linked to or associated with any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection, linkage or association exists.
How do we collect information about our Users?
There are two main methods we use to collect information:
We collect information through your entry, connection, access and/or use of the Sites. In other words, when you access or use the Sites we are aware of your usage of the Sites, and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage. For example, when you use the Sites, we gather your Technical and Behavioral Information.
We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information that you provide via the Contact Form on our Sites. We will inform you prior to collecting your Personal Information if it is requested on a voluntary basis and the consequences of not providing voluntary Personal Information.
What are the purposes of the collection and processing of information?
Non-personal Information is processed in order to:
- Enhance the User’s experience on the Sites;
- Create statistical information and learn about the preferences of Users and general trends on the Sites (e.g. understand which features are more popular than others); and
- Keep the Sites safe and secured and for prevention of fraud.
Personal Information is processed in order to:
- Enable the operation of the Sites and administer your Account;
- Register your interest in becoming a new customer;
- Contact you by telephone and/or by email with further information relating to our products or services which you enquired about via the Sites. To ensure we offer a good and responsive service, we consider this use to be proportionate and will not be prejudicial or detrimental to you;
- Add your contact details to our mailing list for the purposes of sending you information about our products and services by email, SMS, phone, through web-browser notification or through the post. You have the right to opt-out of marketing messages at any time by following the instructions in such message or by contacting us at: email@example.com. For email marketing to an individual subscriber (that is, a non-corporate email address) with whom we have not previously engaged as a client, we may need your consent to send you unsolicited email marketing;
- Personalize your experience on the Sites;
- Ensure that content on the Sites is presented in an optimal way for you and for your device (e.g. tablet, mobile phone);
- Conduct internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical purposes;
- Keep the Sites safe and secured and for prevention of fraud and crime;
- Comply with our legal obligations and in order to be able to protect our rights and legitimate interests, including in order to improve the Sites;
- Maintain our data processing records and general administrative purposes;
- Email tracking – we may use tracking technology within the email we may send you in order to improve interactions with you and to better understand whether our emails were opened and read, and such tracking may include capturing the time and date in which you opened our email messages and the type of device you use to open such emails.
Note to our Users in the EU:
In order for evmux to process your Personal Information, as detailed herein, such processing must be justified by a "basis" for processing. Please note that the Personal Information processing activities detailed herein may be justified on the basis that:
- the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation - we may process your Personal Information for disclosure of information to authorities; and
- the processing is in our legitimate commercial interests - subject to your interests and fundamental rights, under our legitimate interest in marketing our products and services via the Sites and offering the public comfortable and safe access to our Sites, we shall perform the Personal Information processing activities described herein, such as the processing of your Personal Information in order to personalize the Sites, assisting us to prevent crime and fraud, manage our internal operations, maintaining records and email tracking. We may also use the information contained in certain cookies and other such files or tags based on such ground for our legitimate interests in a safe and user-friendly presentation of our Sites. Where we rely on legitimate interests as a lawful basis, we will carry out a balancing test to ensure that your interests, rights and freedoms do not override our legitimate interests.
Note to non-EU Users:
BY ENTERING, CONNECTING TO, ACCESSING OR USING THE SITES, YOU CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AS SPECIFIED HEREIN.
Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
In addition to using the information collected by us for the purposes described under Section 6 above, we may also share your information in the following cases:
- evmux Personnel: Personal Information that we collect and process may be transferred to or accessed by personnel of evmux for the sole purpose of enabling the operation of the Sites and to contact you (as detailed in Section 6 above). Please note that all evmux personnel that will have access to your Personal Information are under an obligation of strict confidentiality with respect to such Personal Information.
- Group Companies: the Personal Information you provide to us may be accessed by members of our group of companies in order to fulfill the purposes detailed herein.
- Local Distributors and Sales Representatives: When you provide us with your contact details via the Sites or make certain requests for information about evmux products or services, we may transfer your name and contact information to the local distributor, dealer or sales representative of evmux products and services that is located close to your location, solely in order to enable us to respond to your request. We identify the nearest distributor, dealer or sales representative using the location that you provided us. Please note that we instruct our local distributors, dealers and sales representatives to maintain appropriate data security safeguards in place and they are contractually restricted from using your Personal Information for any purpose other than in order to offer you evmux's products and services, and/or in order to respond to any other specific request that evmux has received from you. We note that such distributors, dealers and sales representatives may separately ask you to provide your name and contact information for other marketing activities. Any information that you may transfer to them directly will be used by them according to their privacy practices and evmux will not be responsible for their use of such information.
- Service Providers: we share Personal Information with vendors, commercial software providers, consultants and data processers who perform services on our behalf, including without limitation, companies that provide analysis, messaging services and services which host the Sites. Please note that we collect, hold and manage your Personal Information through a third party's cloud based services, as reasonable for business purposes, which may be located in countries outside of your jurisdiction. For more information regarding our Service Providers, please refer to Section 10 below.
For avoidance of doubt, evmux may transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its discretion including without limitation for statistical, analytical and research purposes and for customization, developing and improvement of our Sites.
evmux acknowledges you have the right to access and change the Personal Information we collect and process. If you wish to access or to correct, amend, or delete Personal Information, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within a reasonable timeframe, but in any event no later than permitted by applicable law.
Note to our Users in the EU:
We hereby inform you of the following rights (by virtue of EU law), in respect of your Personal Information:
- Right to access: you may have the right to request a review of your Personal Information held by evmux. We may refuse to comply with your access request if the request is manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive in nature.
- Right to erasure: under certain conditions, you may be entitled to require that evmux will delete or "block" your Personal Information (e.g. if the continued processing of those data is not justified).
- Right to Portability: you may have the right to transfer your Personal Information between data controllers (i.e. to transfer your Personal Information to another entity). The right to data portability only applies where your Personal Information is processed by us with your consent or for the performance of a contract and when processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to object to or withdraw consent: where that lawful basis for processing your Personal Information is either "public interest" or "legitimate interests", those lawful bases are not absolute, and you may have a right to object to such processing. Where you object on grounds of legitimate interest, we shall no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. If the processing of your Personal Information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to such processing at any time.
- The right to restrict processing – under certain circumstances, you may have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Information due to your particular situation.
- Right to lodge a complaint: you have the right to lodge a complaint before the relevant data protection authority or supervisory authority of your jurisdiction.
To exercise these rights, where applicable, please contact us by sending an email to: email@example.com
Location of Your Data
Note to our Users in the EU:
If you are located in the EU, you have a right to request further information regarding the data transfer mechanisms used by us with respect to data transfers to third countries.
In order to keep your Personal Information safe, we apply strict safeguards when transferring it outside of the EEA, which may include the following:
- Transferring your personal information to countries approved by the European Commission as having adequate data protection laws, such as Israel;
- Entering into standard contracts that have been approved by the European Commission and which provide an adequate level of high quality protection, with the recipients of your Personal Information;
- Transferring your Personal Information to organizations that are Privacy Shield Scheme certified, as approved by the European Commission.
BY SUBMITTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THE SITES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AND AGREE, IN JURISDICTION WHERE SUCH CONSENT IS REQUIRED, TO SUCH TRANSFER, STORING AND/OR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
The Sites are intended for Users over the age of sixteen (16). Therefore, evmux does not intend and does not knowingly collect directly Personal Information from children under the age of sixteen (16) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of sixteen (16) are not using the Sites.
Third Party Service Providers and Third Party Software
Note, that we collect, hold and/or manage your Personal Information through evmux's authorized third parties vendors of certain products or services (such as hosting cloud services) (including, as applicable, their affiliates) solely and limited to providing us with such requested services, and not for any other purposes.
Such vendors may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
Such third parties service providers include without limitation the following categories of service providers:
Links to Third Party Websites
We take appropriate measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Sites and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures.
Your Personal Information is hosted on AWS servers, which provide advanced strict security standards (both physical and logical).
Some of the security measures that we employ include, without limitation: highly secure services design and implementation using state of the art encryption and architectures mechanisms, restriction of access to your Personal Information to individuals who need access to it in order to process it on evmux’s behalf and implementation of a secured permission management and auditing system using specific and proprietary firewall and network access filtering as well as security group mechanisms.
Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use will never occur.
evmux will comply with applicable law in the event of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your Personal Information and will inform you of such breach if required by applicable law.
TO THE EXTENT THAT X-TAG IMPLEMENTED THE REQUIRED SECURITY MEASURES UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, X-TAG SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR FAILURE TO STORE OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION INCLUDED IN THE PERSONAL INFORMATION.
evmux will retain the Personal Information for as long as we are comfortable that it is accurate and can be relied upon. Personal Information which is no longer required for the purpose for which is was initially collected will be deleted unless we have a valid justification to retain it which is permitted under applicable law, such as to resolve disputes or comply with our legal obligations.
Have any Questions?
* * * * *